PYRGOS MALIA BEACH HOTEL
Pyrgos Beach Hotel Apartment is located in a peaceful and quiet place in the east of Malia,near the seafront and between the two picturesque old churches of Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit respectively. Within walking distance (a ten-minute walk), visitors can find the beach road, full of shops, bars and restaurants.
LOCATION - MALIA
Located 35 km east of Heraklion, Malia belongs to the municipality of Hersonissos divided in four smaller sections, namely, Malia, Hersonissos, Gouves and Episkopi. The municipality of Hersonissos is the municipality with the biggest sea front in Crete and Malia the area that includes the longest sandy beaches in the municipality.
REASONS TO VISIT US
- A place where you can hear the murmur of the sea
- The magnificent view from the pool bar of the lights down in the gulf of Malia in the afternoon
- A chance for exploration: the church dedicated to Jesus Christ and the one nearby dedicated to the Holy Spirit in the area east of the hotel
- The possibility to do some sunbathing in private on the eastern sandy beach and enjoy a quiet swim in the two private natural salty lakes shaped by the sand
- A wonderfully lighted garden at night
- A great chance to enjoy swimming sea sports at Pyrgos and Klotzani, both organized beaches with the latter being the most popular one
- A rare opportunity to explore the Cretan marine life and sub aqua environment using your snorkeling equipment
- Shoot away! Take advantage of the wonderful scenery, sunset and nature of the place and employ your photography skills